Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Vision Pro Audio Cuts Out

I have been trying to use the Zoom App for the Apple Vision Pro. However the audio consistently cuts out every 5 mins or so, where I can not be heard nor can others hear me. The only resolution is to leave the meeting and come back. There is also a R...

40-min limits

I know that Zoom is offering the following for free accounts hosting meetings in Ukraine: Hosts in Ukraine on free accounts can use Zoom to host meetings without the 40-minute limit.But I unfortunately I have this limit, can it be removed?

Menus don't work with Linux client

With the last couple of versions of the Linux Zoom desktop client, I find that some menus (including the main menu and the audio/video selection menu) don't work: they appear for a fraction of a second and then disappear again. The last version that ...

pkeller by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Zoom routed my call to No Carolina to the Country of GEORGIA

Hi Everybody,I called into a zoom meeting set in No. Carolina from Georgia.Zoom routed the call through the state of GEORGIA in USSR.Now I have a bill of $144 with my mobile service. The mobile service gave me a credit of $48., but zoom owes me the r...

NanaP by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Muted Accusations

My children are the 2nd or 3rd party to join a hosted call; supervised by the host/administrator. If they did not touch the phone (using the phone and not a desktop) to activate a mute button, how or why would it show up to the host as "muted" on the...

live stream

Hi, I have a problem with the live Zoom stream on Youtube. Although we have 'Pro' subscription.I can't start a live stream, even though I set it up in my Zoom account. There is no live stream icon in Zoom during the conversation. Thanks in advance fo...

KRTKVGI by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

video scans room

While a zoom meeting is going on my friend's video camera scans on the room on its own and even zooms in and out on certain people, almost like someone is making a video. It wouldn't be a problem except her phone is used to bring the hybrid meeting t...

nelson3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes