Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Problemas con el Control Remoto

Hola que tal, escribo porque en la configuración de mi cuenta de zoom, tengo habilitada la opción de Control Remoto, esto me ayuda mucho porque mis alumnos pueden controlar mi pantalla en el ejercicio que quiero que trabajen y realizar estos ejercici...

video recordings

My video recordings are downloading out of synch with my voice and dubbing over itself. I have recorded videos several times and this has never happened before. I have completely closed out of the video and left the computer open to allow plenty of t...

georgee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meeting getting not responding message

Every time I open a zoom meeting on my PC I get a not responding window after a couple moments, sometimes it will work for a couple minutes and when I switch the screen its on it'll freeze again. I have tried cleaning zoom out entirely and then redow...

Zoom Dump Files

Hello, recently a user in our organization complained he was not able to login to zoom meeting twice, neither via browser nor desktop app. We utilize Zoom VDI. When I attempted to read .dmp log generated during the time of crash, I was not able to op...

Sudden continuous screen freezing issues - iPad App

Hi,I’ve been using Zoom happily for over a year, until a couple of months ago. Suddenly my screen is freezing A LOT during meetings. I’ve tried everything I can think of, from re-setting my home router and phone and iPad internet settings completely....