Marketplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom apps

Hi, having really hard time managing my apps in Zoom. In my account I have Miro and Timer added as apps. When I go into a Zoom call or into my desktop version only Fathom shows up which I don't have as an app anymore and I don't want to see it altoge...

Ylzzz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 2207

Hello, I'm trying to add Zoom LTI, but I'm getting error 2207 after setup. Could you help me?

Helia by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zscaler digital experience

Hi Team, I am integrating Zscaler digital experience zoom call quality and would like to know whether this can work with pro subscription? Also, can this be possible with free zoom account?

Need help

I am trying to integrate zoom to my bubble app using colibri.ai product from marketplace. Is there a way l can do that and generate api key and secret key to make use of?

NEW! How to Market Your App Guide & Video

Thank you for building with us!We want to support your growth with best practices to help drive awareness and usage of your published app on the App Marketplace. If you have an app published, or are in the process of building one, this is for YOU! Le...

Resolved! Fitnesscourse overlay

Hello dear communityI need an overlay for my online gym that shows both the times and the exercises. I have been using intervalcam and fit2live for the last two years. Both no longer work with the new Mac software updates. Does anyone have a solution...

ElisaE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes