Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Starting a zoom event

Hi all, I'll be running a Zoom event for the first time on Wednesday this week. I wanted to ask a really basic question. If I want to start the session ten minutes earlier than the start time of the event how do I do that? E.g. the event starts at 3p...

Totara by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar attendee search on Linux apps

As a panelist in a webinar, on the Linux app, I am not able to search the attendees. A search box does appear just like on Windows/MacOS but typing anything in it does not filter the attendees. It is highly crippling to not be able to search. Should ...

Running a webinar

Hi, I'm running a webinar for a voluntary group. I've bought the package and scheduled a webinar, but cannot figure out how to separate the 10 speakers from the 100 attendees when I send out the Zoom invitation. It is all very confusing. Do they get ...

bpuech by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker Access Links on Zoom Events

Hi there, I have lined up speakers set up on Zoom Event. I need them to access their online bio and edit ahead of our upcoming virtual conference. It appears only those with a Zoom account are able to sing in and do this, while those without cant. Is...

ISE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes