cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Learning Center

kjhartma
Community Champion | Customer

I remember during Zoomtopia seeing slides cycle through for a Zoom Learning Center (I think??) coming later in 2021.  Is there anymore information on that anyplace?  How do we sign up, what courses/tracks/programs are offered, etc.  I did the 5 Zoom Learning Academy tracks already, this sounded like something different.

Thank You.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JD
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @kjhartma

Zoom Learning Center will be available in early December 2021.  In the Zoom Learning Center, you will find engaging on-demand and live course offerings for all Zoom products. Content will be continuously enhanced and updated to keep up with the launch of new features and products. There is always something for Zoom users to learn at every stage of their journey on Zoom! 

Information and communications will be going out in early December, sharing how to sign-up and access the Learning Center. 

Stay tuned!

View solution in original post

Rupert
10 REPLIES 10

Rupert

Hi @kjhartma 

There was the Zoom Summer Academy, but that was before Zoomtopia - back in July. 

The Zoom Summer Academy was certainly referred back to during Zoomtopia.

Could it have been this you heard - or maybe something else?

https://explore.zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-summer-academy.html

Hope this helps.

Rupert

kjhartma

Maybe... I remember this, I'm watching a couple recordings from it now actually...

I was smart (rare for me), and grabbed a screenshot. This is what I'm referring to.

Rupert

Ah okay. Then probably something else.

Thanks, Kjhartma.

I didn't get a screen shot of this during Zoomtopia. 

~Peter

JD
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @kjhartma

Zoom Learning Center will be available in early December 2021.  In the Zoom Learning Center, you will find engaging on-demand and live course offerings for all Zoom products. Content will be continuously enhanced and updated to keep up with the launch of new features and products. There is always something for Zoom users to learn at every stage of their journey on Zoom! 

Information and communications will be going out in early December, sharing how to sign-up and access the Learning Center. 

Stay tuned!

kjhartma

Looks new to me, I'll check it out, thanks.

Rupert

kjhartma

Yes I know, I was just playing around in there yesterday and a little earlier this morning.  Can't wait to see what else develops.  I like all the short videos to quickly grasp a concept or learn something new.

Preciousqueen
Listener

I need someone to put me through... Because I don't understand anything about this platform 

Hi @Preciousqueen ! Do you have questions about how the Zoom Community works? Or are you referring to Zoom itself? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?