cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pasting an image on whiteboard while in a meeting

yaelbd
Listener

hi

so i use zoom meeting to teach math, on my pc.

i used to start the meeting by sharing whiteboard.

recently, i noticed there are new whiteboards, so i try to use them. when i am not in a meeting, and i create a whiteboard, i can add an  image (a file from my pc). but when i am in the middle of a meeting, i cant add an image. this option doesnt exist on the tool bar.

is there a way i can do it?

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @yaelbd 

Unfortunately, there are some differences between the in-meeting and out-of-meeting experience for the new Whiteboard, with the ability to add images being one of main differences right now. Our teams are working to enhance the in-meeting whiteboard experience and hopefully this will be available soon. 

JennyLancaster1
Listener

Yes.  I just signed up to add unlimited white boards to my account because I was super excited about being able to drag images from my desk top into the middle of a class.  A very convenient option.  But I too discovered that this is possible only when making the whiteboard off line.  Any idea when this feature will be activated.  Classes start soon 

Bort

I don't have an ETA for this ability while in a meeting, but I know there is a lot of work going in to making the in-meeting experience the same as the out-of-meeting experience. 

Hi Bort,

I currently have a free zoom account and was trying to upload images into the whiteboard before the lesson, which worked. But during the session, the participant could not see any of the images. Do ou know why?

Kind regards.