cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard isn't working

Perween
Listener

When I attend zoom meetings (NOT HOST), the whiteboard works no matter the device i use or the hosts use except for one guy, when i attend his meetings, i cant see the whiteboard. He has private sessions and his whiteboard works with everyone except me and i can see everyone's whiteboard except his. How can we fix this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

perhaps this is a role setting for whiteboards used by the host.

How to view user role permissions

When a whiteboard is shared with other users, the owner determines which roles are assigned to those users. Although the whiteboard owner can change an assigned role later, the permissions available to the role itself cannot be edited. If it is necessary to review a detailed list of what each role's permissions are, this can be done on the Zoom web portal.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click User Management, then click Roles.
  3. Click Whiteboard, then click the Role Name you want to view.
  4. Click Back to roles when you are finished. 

Zoom Whiteboard Administrator Guide – Zoom Support

Whiteboard Role - Zoom

yk3
Listener

In my recent meeting, I was the host and when trying to share various whiteboards I had a couple of people each time not being able to see my whiteboard.  And they were not always the same people!  i.e. for the first whiteboard 2 out of 8 people only saw a white whiteboard.  Then the second time, it was a different 2 people!  Also for another whiteboard, it wouldn't always load within the meeting.  I think it may have had to do with bandwidth or something?  Either way, I can't rely on this feature and won't be using it anymore.  It wasted a lot of my time!

luis10
Listener

ola tien clases