cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Pre-Populated Whiteboard

DustinL
Listener

Hello, I am facilitating a virtual ideation session so I have set-up the framework of the discussion on a whiteboard located in "My Whiteboards" section of Zoom.  When I click "share screen" and click "whiteboard" it only brings up a blank one and I can not seem to figure out how to go get my previously created one for my meeting.  Help and thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DustinL and welcome to the community! To share a whiteboard that you previously created, instead of using the "Screen Share" option, please click the "Whiteboards" button on your meeting toolbar. If it's not visible, you may need to select "More" and then "Whiteboards."
whiteboards.png

From there, you can select your saved whiteboard, choose whether participants have edit or view only access, as well as whether they will be able to access the whiteboard once the meeting ends. There's more detailed instructions in our article Sharing a whiteboard

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you continue to have difficulty sharing your whiteboard and we will keep troubleshooting.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

StephenNewton
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @DustinL 

To add to @VA 's answer:

Using "Share Screen > Whiteboard" is what we're now calling the "classic" whiteboard (basically annotation tools on top of a blank canvas. This tool remains for legacy purposes.

Using the "Whiteboard" button from the meeting toolbar (or from Zoom client) brings up the new Zoom Whiteboard product which is saved to the cloud and can be used for the use case you've described.

Hope that helps!