cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Whiteboard in Channel

MarcoPinheiro
Listener

Hi,

i wanted to share a created whiteboard in our new channel with the team.

In Channels there is a info panel which says "Whiteboards" but the shared Whiteboard (channel is "editor") with this channel does not appear.

What can i do to share the Whiteboard with our channel?

- Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Marco,

I see. Please ensure you're on the latest update of the Zoom Client. See also Zoom Whiteboard Administrator Guide for additional instructions. If these suggestions don't work, I recommend that you submit a support ticket for technical assistance.

~S

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

S_K

Hi Marco,

Are you able to type the name of the channel in the search field? Here are some Zoom Support links that might help.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. 

~S

Hi S-

thanks for your reply. Yes, i am able to find the specific channel i want to share the Whiteboard with. But after i shared this Whiteboard with this channel, it is only popping up the link but it isn' appearing in the "More actions" Menu-bar. So i can't really see what Whiteboards we already created for this channel.

- Marco

S_K

Hi Marco,

I see. Please ensure you're on the latest update of the Zoom Client. See also Zoom Whiteboard Administrator Guide for additional instructions. If these suggestions don't work, I recommend that you submit a support ticket for technical assistance.

~S

Perfect, it works! I just had to Update the Zoom client, that was it. Thank a lot!

Have a great day!

- Marco