cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out-of meeting whiteboard sharing

TomSymes
Listener

I have added all my students to a unique channel.

When I go to share a whiteboard with them after a tutorialI get the following message "Board owner has disabled collaboration with users outside your organization."

I am currently on the zoom one pro plan.

How do I solve this?

Thanks

Tom

5 REPLIES 5

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi TomSymes

It is necessary to enter the zoom portal (www.zoom.us) go to the "settings" section and then to the "Whiteboards" section, being here you can configure the preferences for the use of your whiteboard with the participants in your session.

WencesUnzueta_0-1678394912971.png

Wences

Same issue here.  There doesn't seem to be any setting there that allows me to share.  your image is to blurry to read

rubybauble
Listener

I'm having the exact same issue. Does anyone have the answer to this, please? I need to sort this urgently for a workshop tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

StephenNewton
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @rubybauble ,

Please take a look at this response I put here where the settings for controlling access to whiteboards are found in the admin settings. If you're in the owner of the account, you should able to adjust these settings, otherwise you'll need to contact your account admin:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Whiteboard/Whiteboard-Sharing/m-p/118655/highlight/true#M920

Hey @TomSymes, was @StephenNewton @WencesUnzueta able to resolve your issue? If so, please don't forget to click the 'accept as solution' button! 

Otherwise, we'd be happy to troubleshoot your issue further if necessary! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!