cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Whiteboard

EnglishClass
Listener

Saludos. I am conducting English classes via a simple Zoom room. I see the new Whiteboard, which looks fantastic. I am unsure of how to share with the Zoom meeting.  I need simple clear instructions. I have investigated the available tutorials but remain in the dark.  When I am in a meeting, I can click Share then whiteboard, but I only see the old-style whiteboards. Any clarification you can offer me will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@EnglishClass The step that you mentioned is when you want to share a new-blank whiteboard.

If your aim is to share your current whiteboard while you are presenting, you just need to share a desktop, then drag your Zoom application on that shared desktop. 

To show Zoom Windows, go to your Zoom Desktop App Settings, Share Screen, show my zoom windows to other participants when I share my screen. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Manny5429

@EnglishClass The step that you mentioned is when you want to share a new-blank whiteboard.

If your aim is to share your current whiteboard while you are presenting, you just need to share a desktop, then drag your Zoom application on that shared desktop. 

To show Zoom Windows, go to your Zoom Desktop App Settings, Share Screen, show my zoom windows to other participants when I share my screen. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

That is a very easy solution. I am banging my head with my hand. 😂 

Thank you Manny5429

ZoomBulla
Listener

@EnglishClass , In the updated version of the Zoom client you can now select "Whiteboard" as an option to share the whiteboard only. 
1. Click "sharescreen"

2. From the pop-up window select "whiteboard"
3. Select "share" button
Everyone in your meeting can now see only the whiteboard you are sharing, you can easily stop sharing by selection the "stop sharing" button.

Sorka
Listener

I am looking for a way for participants to also write on the Whiteboard.  I used to know...  Help!