cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Pen Not working on Zoom Whiteboard

MrsAndy
Listener

After the recent upgrade (!) my graphics pen keeps missing pen strokes when using the zoom whiteboard -doesn't happen with any other applications so is a zoom issue.

9 REPLIES 9

Debbieteo
Listener

Me too.  Zoom support tries and trying to help.  However issue not yet resolved.  We tried zoomclean, uninstall, older version,  change pen, reinstall pen driver, etc.  All does not work

ghphercules
Listener

me too. any solution on this? frustrated on this bug as i need to use tablet pen in zoom whiteboard almost everyday.

As a temporary measure,  i downloaded Epic Pen app in order to write on screen.  Works nearly as well as zoom annotate function.

shamelonline
Listener

I have the same issue and i tried multiple graphic tablets and nothing changed

washer
Listener

I am very relieved others are seeing this issue. It started for me with the upgrade a few weeks ago. I reported it here but there were no replies.

dilan_nxtgen
Listener

Try disabling Windows ink option in drawing pad driver software.  Huion/XP-Pen/Wacom software have that option.

Windows ink is a interface to communicate between  stylus/drawing pad with drawing software( whiteboard) through Windows. Zoom might be messed up when using windows ink functions with new version.

Thank you. I did some digging through the huion settings panel and finally found a box that was ticked for 'Windows Ink' I unticked it and behold the behaviour of missing strokes was gone....I am no longer frustrated but I am grateful!

happychappy2b
Listener

Me too I'm afraid. I have updated device driver and the pen works brilliantly in all applications other than ZOOM. It is very frustrating as I use the pen in every zoom meeting every day.

My graphics device is Huion Tablet and pen.

Try to disable windows ink workspace from your tablet's app.  See the info above