cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot scroll on whiteboard on tablet

MarcusD
Listener

Hi,

I'm using my tablet to draw on the whiteboard when teaching maths through zoom (on a secondary account that I invite to the meeting). My problem is that I can't move the view of the whiteboard on the tablet. On the laptop, when viewing the whiteboard, I can scroll sideways to continue writing downwards, but on the tablet, no combination of stylus and/or fingertips accomplishes that; it just takes that as drawing input (or whatever tool I happen to have selected). Does anyone know a way to scroll on the whiteboard on a tablet? 

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You may have already tried this, but commonly scrolling on a tablet requires two fingers, instead of just one. Just shooting in the dark. Not aware of other options.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

I have already tried two, three and four fingers, either sliding in parallel or apart or together and all of the attempts simply drew lines on the whiteboard.

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi marcusD,

on my ipad running 16.1, zoom ios client 5.12.2, and whiteboard v.1.2.1.1283, i can scroll sideways and up and down.  to scroll, i grab the scroll bars on the right side of the screen and at the bottom of the screen.  please see attached screen shot.

thanks,  eliot

I'm afraid I don't see any scroll bars om my tablet; neither on the top or bottom, nor on the sides.

Eliot

hi marcusd,

maybe this depends on what tablet, etc you are using. 

what brand, model and firmware is your tablet? 

what zoom client and version are you using? 

what version of zoom whiteboard are you using?

thanks, eliot

luis10
Listener

la planificacion y gestion de proyecto de curso