cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any options for me to use more than 3 whiteboards without having to upgrade my whole plan?

Caelania
Listener

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any other options for me, like an add-on or something. I'm currently on Zoom Pro, which I use for my online tutoring business. However I need to be able to use more than 3 whiteboards, and the current plan isn't meeting that. In every other way it goes well beyond what I need to the point that I have no use for most of it, and I have no use for any of the other Business features, so if I were to upgrade to Business I would be paying for a whole new plan simply for one feature. As a poor student this is very frustrating to me. It's ridiculous that I'm paying $22 a month and only get access to 3 whiteboards, which, aside from the actual video meetings and screen sharing, is the only feature I need. I would really appreciate any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephenNewton
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Caelania ,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Zoom Whiteboard. The add on you're looking for is called "Zoom Whiteboard" and can be purchased as an add-on to the Pro plan. It's the one that upgrades Basic and Pro accounts to use more than 3 whiteboards.

Take a look at the Zoom pricing page (https://zoom.us/pricing) and then scroll to the "optional add-ons" at the bottom and look for Zoom Whiteboard.

Hope that helps!

-Stephen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StephenNewton

Hello @Caelania ,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Zoom Whiteboard. The add on you're looking for is called "Zoom Whiteboard" and can be purchased as an add-on to the Pro plan. It's the one that upgrades Basic and Pro accounts to use more than 3 whiteboards.

Take a look at the Zoom pricing page (https://zoom.us/pricing) and then scroll to the "optional add-ons" at the bottom and look for Zoom Whiteboard.

Hope that helps!

-Stephen

Thanks so much Stephen!