cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin privilages and sharing whiteboards from a personal account

srogo
Listener

Hi,

I have a new account that I have set up.  I believe it is a private account with paid Zoom One Pro Annual license, with the paid unlimited whiteboards add on as well.

I am the account owner and only member.  When I try to share a white board with one of my clients after a meeting is done, I get the error "sharing with users from this organization is disabled by your admin"

srogo_1-1657121848662.png

Well I should be the Admin of my account, right?  But I can't find any settings to do with this anywhere and I am frustrated.  Does anyone have advice on how to enable myself to share my whiteboards with whomever I please?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

tobyfromrea
Community Champion | Customer

Hi there, under Account Settings > Whiteboard, you'll need to enable sharing to anyone with a Zoom account. See the screenshot below.

Thanks for the suggestion... but I don't see that option. This is what I see under Setting> whiteboards

srogo_1-1657153549951.png

srogo
Listener

Thanks for the suggestion... but I don't see that option. This is what I see under Setting> whiteboards

srogo_0-1657153466215.png

tobyfromrea

Hmmm it's possible this has something to do with cloud storage. Maybe try turning on 'Allow cloud recording sharing' first. Sorry this one has me stumped!

Bradley524
Listener

Same problem, I see an option under "Who can Access" for "anyone" but it's grayed out with an info icon that says "your admin has disabled this setting for your organization"  if everyone is stumped by this is there a number I can call?  Or should I just give up on using Zoom and see if I can get my money back?  Yes, I am frustrated.  No actual support even for a paid account????