cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom 20% promotion to renew subscription.

oreste
Listener

hi,

I was just on a cat wit zoom. Zoom sending an offer of 20% discount 20 days before the expiry date but than also the next expiry date is brought forward of 20 days. When I pointed this out, the chat agent left the call !!  No big deal, still is a 15% off however I think a company with such brand and reputation should not mislead and treat like this

its customers. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

I followed up on the issue you experienced and see that it was resolved on September 14th, and you received the discount. That's great news!  Since this is now resolved, please click Accept as Solution below.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

Hello oreste,

I understand you didn't have the best experience with a chat agent. Upon investigation, I found that there were technical issues that disconnected the chat and your ticket was then closed. I created a new ticket for you and assigned it to Zoom Billing for further assistance. Someone should be reaching out to you soon.

S_K

Hi there!

I followed up on the issue you experienced and see that it was resolved on September 14th, and you received the discount. That's great news!  Since this is now resolved, please click Accept as Solution below.

Cheers!