cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set filters to be the same for all meetings sessions

keithmm
Listener

Hi. I have searched everywhere and cannot find the answer to this question. How do I get set filters to be the same for all meetings sessions. The "Apply to all future meetings check box" is not there on my Mac client. I have the most up to date client as it just auto updated this morning. 

5 REPLIES 5

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there, and welcome to the Zoom Community! If you go into the Setting on your Zoom client, click Background & Effects and then Studio Effects at the bottom. Afterward, you should see the option to "Apply to all future meetings". Let me know if this helps! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

that check box works for the Studio Effects (like eyebrows, lip color, etc.). But it does not save the settings for Video Filters. See the circled (in red) setting. 

I have to set the Video Filters each time I do a video call. It doesn't save that setting. 

Any other ideas??

Hi @Bri , Like @keithmm  said, this only preserves Studio Effects not Video Filters. Is there a way to preserve Video Filters for future sessions?

keithmm
Listener

Hello? Anyone here? How do I contact tech support??

rbusdiecker
Listener

Checking the "Apply to all future meetings" checkbox in the Studio Effects panel while the "Boost" Video Filter is in effect does NOT cause Boost to be applied to future meetings. How can I apply the Boost video filter to all future meetings?