cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oddly and frustratingly there 2 time zones in my zoom account

Rebeccanowak
Listener

I have had this happen in two meetings in the last week and it gives me worry to think that people are receiving the wrong time for the meeting with 2 times zones at work in my zoom account.   

I set a meeting in eastern standard zone shows correctly in the meeting invitation, but in my zoom schedule it shows in the wrong time zone.  It is at the correct time in my outlook account. 

This literally happened at some point after I created this link - which I have sent out to people who will be participating in the event. 

Has anyone had this happen and if so, what was the fix? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

This could be a calendar integration issue. This Zoom Support article may help: Setting up calendar and contacts integration.

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. ⤵️

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

:: removed duplicate ::

S_K

Hi there!

This could be a calendar integration issue. This Zoom Support article may help: Setting up calendar and contacts integration.

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. ⤵️

Kev5
Listener

Yes