cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chat reactions and direct answers

Peia
Listener

Hi.

Unfortunately, I have no way to respond directly to chat messages in a meeting (for example, with emojis) or even respond with direct replies. When I move my mouse pointer over the message three dots appear where I have the choice between quote and copy. I am using a Mac. The help I have found online does nothing for me. Do I have to or can I change anything in any chat settings that I haven't found yet? So that I also have a small speech bubble and a small smiley when I go with the mouse pointer on the message.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

NancyLynn242
Listener

I'm on a PC and I am having the same issue. Sometimes I can react on my phone, but other times not. I have yet to be able to do this on my PC, even when others in the same meeting have no issue. Hope this gets resolved quickly!

sebestac
Listener

I am having the same problem!

Voo
Listener

Are you still having this issue?  I cannot seem to figure it out either.  I'm on a Mac desktop also.

Thanks,

Voo

I uninstalled and reinstalled zoom, and that seems to have fixed it, at least on my laptop. I am not sure if that was actually the fix, or if it was just a phased role out, and I finally became part of it.

Thank you.  I’ll try that. 👍🏻