Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

send text to participants

Hi,I am using my mobile to watch a movie with my friends and am a host.How do I send chat to them? in the screen of my mobile only show "Annotaton" and "Stop share" and there is no option for "Chat". Can someone help me? Regards,

rimutaka by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

My recordings are not in HD

Hello,I have the pro version of Zoom. I should be able to record in HD. However, the quality of my recordings remains mediocre and does not correspond to HD quality.In the "In Meeting (Advanced)" section of the "account settings", the "Group HD video...

Resolved! Zoom features disconnected

My computer was hacked. One of the consequences was that I lost zoom. I am an ongoing client. I reinstalled Zoom but I cannot access all the features that I used to have .E.g. schedule a meting etc. What do I need to do?

G27 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes