Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chatbot message delayed or not received

Hello,I was working on a chatbot. When I send message from my php backend it's showing the message sending successful but in my zoom application I'm not receiving it (actually receiving it but not immediately). I've checked my phone it's receiving th...

fahimz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EaseUS Recordings

Literally just updated the Zoom software to the latest version and now I can't change the Audio input for the external app EaseUS to record my classes. HELP!

varys by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Chat - notifications but no message

Hi all - new to the community so please be gentle! From this morning, our company has found the floowing issue started. On WIn 10 device with Zoom app....A notification pops up advising a new message has been receivedAfter selecting the notification,...

kenth by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Chat

Hi I use zoom chat regularly but I have a problem where I cant see gifs in Zoom chat and I also cannot see image files unless I right click and select open file..Can someone give the fix pls

Chikku by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes