Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hearing myself in PMI mode

Using PMI -> Start -> Test Speaker and Microphone [works] -> Join with Computer Audio -> Start Video -> Mute arrow -> Test Speaker and Microphone [works] -> Zoom meeting -> I speak but hear nothing [shouldn’t I hear myself as occurred in test?]

rladden by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

updating zoom version

Can anyone provide instructions on updating my Zoom. Lately, it has been refusing to let me in Zoom w/o updating, unless I use a browser.Thank you.

Restricted Communication

This problem is happening to my friend, he cannot send images in the zoom channel. He has updated the client to the latest version too. Is there any way to remove this restriction?

Chat in webinars & meetings

I am hosting a virtual conference and need chat enabled for meetings but turned off for webinars except to my panelists. I do not see this setting anywhere within the meeting/webinar set up, only in account settings. Is this possible? Does anyone hav...

Video Backgrounds and Filters

Hi, I do not have access the backgrounds and filters. I tried to add backgrounds but Zoom indicated my computer does not have the capacity to handle this feature. Is there work around or am I going something wrong. Thank you.

Jvisek by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

idiot guide to using zoom

Last Nov I was invited by email to a weekly zoom meeting.Every week I would go to my email, go to my friends letter and click a link and I would get to the zoom meeting.I thought I knew what I was doing. I thought I knew how to zoom. Today I wanted t...

Adanac by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes