Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding contact on a mac

Hi, I have a problem when I try to add a contact on my Mac on zoom.Whenever I try to add a contact on my mac, I go to the "contacts" button, but there is no plus button for me to enter the email of the contact. I use my laptop for school so I need co...

Text paste in chat not working!

Hi. After upgrading to the latest Zoom version (5.10.4 (6592) - (MacBookPro16,1) I can't paste ANY text in the chat anymore! This is extremely annoying.I can't past Jamboard links in the chat for my students.Please fix this, thank you!

Who's out there?

Scenario: I am in a zoom meeting. One invited guest is displayed, but the screen is blank. Is it that they don't know how to join, or have video and mic off? In either case, can they hear the other attendees?

Sound lag during screen share

When I share my screen to a PowerPoint slideshow, the other side person get my sound lag problem . My slides are consist of gif and video. I noticed when I open a normal slide, there is no sound lag. But If I open a gif or video slide or a video from...

Himel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

File in chat and personal data

Hello, I sent one file to the chat, and after that one of the participants somehow looked at my personal data, files, browser history. Can you help explain what it is and how. How and did it stop after restarting the computer? And how can you protect...

Help222 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes