cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps crashing

sgnde2
Listener

Folks, since my upgrade last Friday to 5.6.8 (2048) (Win 10, 64bit) , I expierence reproducible crashes when starting Zoom (Zoom quit unexpectedly etc. ). OS is fully up to date.

Now comes the hopefully important detail as this is the only difference I am able to detect : this does not happen at work with my laptop (resolution: 3840x2160) , where I use a second monitor   as primary device (!) with a resolution of 2560x1440 - at home, the second display's resolution is lower (1920x1200  but as secondary device !!!). The remaining setup is basically identical: ethernet and monitors attached over USB-C hubs.

Downgrading to older Zoom versions did not solve the issue.

Detaching the second monitor does not help.

Any clues are highly appreciated.

Thx Stephan

3 REPLIES 3

Kamund
Listener

No idea what's going on, but I'm experiencing the same issue since the most recent update.

kaviharlot
Listener

having same issue after upgrade to 5.6.8

online grocery shopping

JAYTE
Listener

Having the very same issues after the latest update!! ZOOM is my daily modality for connection to my clients, and this has become so problematic, I believe I will need to leave ZOOM and perhaps return back to the days of Skype. I cannot have my Zoom calls crash multiple times a day, this is horrible.