cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Desktop client for Mac M2 Chip kann nicht installiert werden

Bernhard
Listener

Hello, 

ich kann den Zoom Desktop client auf meinem Macbook Air M2 nicht installieren. Am Ende des Installationsprozesses kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung. In den Einstellungen unter Datensicherheit hab ich "vom App Store und externen Entwicklern" angehakt. Es klappt trotzdem nicht.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Calvo

many thank for reacting. I could solve it with Apple. The following happend

1. i was invited to a zoom meeting

2. Clicking on the link forced me to download the zoom file

3. Zoom was asking if I accept the access to files in the download folder BUT - I missed to read "download" folder and denied

4. From that point on I was not able anymore to install the file because this pop up never came up again

5. Apple installed another user and then it worked again. 

6. Finally we deleted the new account and the zoom desktop client is still there

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Calvo
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hallo Bernhard

leider nutze ich keine MacOS aber wenn du eine Fehlermeldung erhältst dann empfehle ich dir einen Support case zu eröffnen und alle Details dort hinzuzufügen damit die Entwickler sich dies mal anschauen können oder evtl. wissen diese von dem Problem bescheid und können dir sofort helfen.

Bitte füge doch hier die Fehlermeldung hinzu um zu sehen was für Informationen dort stehen evtl. kennt das Problem jemand in der Community.

Grüsse calvo

Let's be realistic. Let's do the impossible!

Hi Calvo

many thank for reacting. I could solve it with Apple. The following happend

1. i was invited to a zoom meeting

2. Clicking on the link forced me to download the zoom file

3. Zoom was asking if I accept the access to files in the download folder BUT - I missed to read "download" folder and denied

4. From that point on I was not able anymore to install the file because this pop up never came up again

5. Apple installed another user and then it worked again. 

6. Finally we deleted the new account and the zoom desktop client is still there

Calvo

Hi Bernhard

glad that you could solve the issues by yourself and thank you very much for post your solution, so others can find it.

cheers

calvo

Let's be realistic. Let's do the impossible!