cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Account Management?

ShimakoNishida
Listener

Where is Account Management?

Please change to personal. In addition, please cancel your PayPal bill.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

ShimakoNishida
Listener

Please downgrade your subscription to a free one.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

To downgrade your subscription, you can follow the instructions here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203634215-Canceling-your-subscription

GottaBeUserFrie
Listener

Why so hard to respond to a simple question:  "Where is Account Management?"  I have also been told to start and have been looking for it for weeks.

For some reason. I also find that I ask "A," and someone replies to a completely different question of their own choice.  I wish I could have done that in college!

ryost
Listener

Where is Account Management?  Cannot get a direct response.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ShimakoNishida @ryost @GottaBeUserFrie , you can access Account Management by heading to https://zoom.us/profile.. After signing in, locate the tab on the left-hand side "Account Management" that will be nestled under ADMIN. 

CarlaA_0-1653513082794.png

I hope this helps! If this answered your question, please select Accept as Solution.

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

1) Zoom tells customers to ask questions here.

2) Can't get live help even as a paying member.

3) Zoom waits eight months before responding.

4) I was following Zoom instructions.  The very first step was to find this.  It was not in the application.

5) The AIBot cannot answer the simplest of questions.

6) Online instructions are incorrect.

7) Online help is out of date, incomplete and wrong.

Your terms say you don't guarantee that work or do anything, and just in case you do, they allow you to change them at any time.

The only thing guaranteed in the agreement is that we have to pay, and we have zero rights.  This used to be referred to as consumer fraud, but since the only way we can access zoom and use it is agree to pay you for nothing.

This is legal theft. And we have no options.

Hi @GottaBeUserFrie , I understand this is frustrating and I'm doing my best to assist as best I can. Can you be more specific as to what you mean by "The very first step was to find this. It was not in the application". Are you unable to locate account management with the steps I suggested?

Keep me updated. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

It says something about a company if their staff can't get to a paid customer question for that length of time. I can't imagine being in your place.

I had a problem and could not figure it out.  I was shown a set of instructions on Zoom.   The first step was to find Account Management.  It was no where to be found.

I don't recall which problem I was trying to resolve.   But subsequently I have learned that some features are only available online, and others only in the app, and that the instructions on zoom.com assume you in the right application, and if you are using the application, instructions may not be relevent to mac users.

Help documentation needs to match what the user is using.  It would be like finding the user guide that came with a dishwasher was for a Mustang Convertable.

I'm certain that there are a number of users who happen to have the equipment that matches support documentation. And I'm sure that your largest clients get the support they need.  Perhaps Zoom should have limited itself to those with the most common equipment and most common needs.  Zoom is clearly unable to provide customer support.