cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

Kisha
Listener

I was in a meeting where the host recorded. After the meeting i received an email regarding to view click link. However, I get an error message saying I do not have access to this meeting because I was not the host. 

Why is this?

Can you not have recording of meetings like teams of all the participant in the recording regardless of who recorded?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

The host of that recording can choose to set the recording publicly so that everyone can view the recording. If you wish to have access to that recording, I suggest reaching out to the original host of the meeting.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Kisha, happy to help! Your ability to view the recording depends on the settings that the host has in place since they are the owner of the recording. For the next steps, I would recommend reaching out to the host and letting them know you are not able to view the recording. 

JepZoom
Participant

The host of that recording can choose to set the recording publicly so that everyone can view the recording. If you wish to have access to that recording, I suggest reaching out to the original host of the meeting.

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

Newbie65
Listener

Thank you, these answers helped me understand why i could not access the recording of a meeting.