cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Assistance with Added Users

Nathan
Listener

I created an account for my church and purchased only 1 license.  I want to add 5 users to this license. After I add them, will they be able to begin zoom meetings without me? I am hoping they can.  I tried using the bolt chat box but it does not understand.  Any suggestions will be mighty helpful.

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Nathan 

Yes, now that you are the owner of a paid account, you can add additional users to your account. This guide is about adding existing users, but it will be the same for users that don't have an account yet.  

Once they are on the account, they can each host their own meetings independently of you and one another. If they need to have access to longer meetings and other Pro features, you will need to assign the license to them as needed, or purchase additional licenses, so that they can each have their own license. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

What process should I take when the license need to be reassigned?

Bort

This guide on assigning a license shows you the process. Follow part of it in reverse to remove the license from one user, then follow it the correct way to assign it to a different user. 

Just be sure to assign the license to another user BEFORE they host a meeting that needs the added Pro features. If they don't have the license when they start the meeting, they won't have access to those features.