cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing a Chatbot to the Zoom Client

QhapaqQowi
Listener

How can I test a Chatbot I’m in the process of making locally? I have defined the appropriate scopes and successfully authenticated. After clicking “Install” and then “Authorize” in the “Local Test” tab of the app page, I get a success message. I read here that my application should be installed directly into my Zoom Client after these steps, but I have not seen any hint of it after searching and see no way of manually installing (it is not published yet, so it doesn’t appear in the marketplace either). I made sure to be logged into the same account on both the client and browser where I am building the app, and my requests to authenticate are giving me a success message and status code of 200, but I am unsure of how else to proceed.

I read in some threads that a Pro account or above is necessary to install a custom chatbot into the client. Is this true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bitcoin_Shaman
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@QhapaqQowi 

Hello & thanks for reaching out!!

I have raised this ask internally to our dev team, as soon as I get an update I will let you know.

More to come soon!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bitcoin_Shaman

@QhapaqQowi 

Hello & thanks for reaching out!!

I have raised this ask internally to our dev team, as soon as I get an update I will let you know.

More to come soon!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the response.

Hello,

I've actually still been unable to resolve this issue. I was able to upgrade to a Pro account, but despite successful authentication and a success message, the chat bot is still not being installed to my Zoom client. Any ideas?

Bitcoin_Shaman

@QhapaqQowi 

I will bump this ask again internally to see if I can get any traction. 

Thanks!