cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase Zoom participants temporarily

Vitana
Listener

Need urgent help please. I am a Pro subscriber which allow 100 invite. I need to invite 200 pax for 1 meeting shortly. Please advice how to do so. I tried to upgrade to Business license but have to pay for 10 subscriber which I do not need.

Please help , Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,Vitana

You can purchase an add-on plan.

Zoom Video Conferencing Plans & Pricing | Zoom - Zoom

Large Meetings

Starting at $50 per month

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ohkawa

Hi,Vitana

You can purchase an add-on plan.

Zoom Video Conferencing Plans & Pricing | Zoom - Zoom

Large Meetings

Starting at $50 per month

My Group did this just for one month only to get in 125 people. Then the next month it went back to <100 people.

SupportHER
Listener

Hello,

I need to increase to 500 people for a meeting and have a co-host for the meeting. 

I should only need a $50 upgrade (one-time)? If I require more than one license it does not allow for this. Please help.

Ohkawa

Hi, @SupportHER 

Zoom kindly allows the account administrator replace the users to be licensed with optional licenses.
Thus, you only need to purchase as many hosts as you need option licenses for at the same time.

I currently have Pro plan. When I click business plan to increase participant number, it adds 10 licenses automatically. How can I just increase participant number over 100 but just use 1 license?

Ohkawa

@SachikoCohen san

There is a Large Meeting option that allows you to increase the number of participants to 500.

Zoom Video Communications Plans & Pricing | Zoom

Ohkawa_0-1673060511796.png

Oh!!! I found it!
It's not an upgrade, it's an option. I didn't realize the difference.
Arigato~!!!

How can I temporarily increase the size of my platform to 200 participants for the occasional large meetings that I have?