cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to refund my payment

tayyabbinhafeez
Listener

I just download zoom app from app store and i did not subscribe! after 7 days my payment has been detected! 
plz refund my payment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tayyabbinhafeez if your account is eligible for a refund, a refund can be requested when canceling your plan through the web portal:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Account Management, then click Billing.
  3. Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Subscription to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
  4. If your account is eligible for a refund, click Need Help. In the next window, you will be notified of the amount you will be refunded. 
  5. To agree to the terms of the refund and cancel your subscription, click Cancel and Refund.

Note: To be eligible for a refund, an account must not have any usage since the last time the account was billed. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tayyabbinhafeez if your account is eligible for a refund, a refund can be requested when canceling your plan through the web portal:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Account Management, then click Billing.
  3. Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Subscription to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
  4. If your account is eligible for a refund, click Need Help. In the next window, you will be notified of the amount you will be refunded. 
  5. To agree to the terms of the refund and cancel your subscription, click Cancel and Refund.

Note: To be eligible for a refund, an account must not have any usage since the last time the account was billed. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi, can I refund ?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Hyunji1 per my reply above, suggest looking into the knowledge base article on Canceling your subscription, under the section refunds for paid plans

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hello, I want to get refund, can u help me?

Hyunji1
Listener

I really want to get refund, please help me

Hyunji1
Listener

Hello, I want to get refund, please help me