cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I blocked my friend and i cant adding him back

Efe1
Listener

Hello, I blocked a person a month ago and I can't unblock them, can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Efe1 

To Unblock a contact in Zoom

• Open your Zoom application and click on the contact that requires unblock.
  • Click on the drop down next to the contact name and select Unblock Contact.

If this does not work, kindly try installing/reinstalling the Zoom again and try the same process above.

f you have a Mac -  try uninstalling Zoom by using their uninstall file instead of putting the Application in the trash.

You can do this by going to Applications -> right clicking on zoom.us -> Show package contents -> open Contents -> open Frameworks -> use the ZoomUninstaller file.

After this, try to reinstall Zoom again.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man

@Efe1 

To Unblock a contact in Zoom

• Open your Zoom application and click on the contact that requires unblock.
  • Click on the drop down next to the contact name and select Unblock Contact.

If this does not work, kindly try installing/reinstalling the Zoom again and try the same process above.

f you have a Mac -  try uninstalling Zoom by using their uninstall file instead of putting the Application in the trash.

You can do this by going to Applications -> right clicking on zoom.us -> Show package contents -> open Contents -> open Frameworks -> use the ZoomUninstaller file.

After this, try to reinstall Zoom again.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!