Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed update pro version


I've got a problem with the update. I've already payed for the pro version but my account still shows me basic. Under "actual plans" it says I've got an outstanding subscription and I have to wait until zoom sends me an email. I've already got this email but this didn't change the status in my account?


Any ideas? I would be very pleased if anyone could help me. I need zoom for business and therefore it's very important to me that it works.


Best regards





Hi @Stefanie_182425 

There are a few things you can try to fix the issue of your Zoom account still showing as Basic even though you have paid for a Pro subscription and received an email confirming the upgrade:


  1. Sign out and back in. This is a simple fix that can often resolve minor issues with your account.
  2. Check the email address you used to purchase the Pro subscription. Make sure that you are signed in to the Zoom account with the same email address that you used to upgrade.
  3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. This can help to resolve any issues with your browser that may be preventing the upgrade from being reflected in your account.
  4. Try using a different browser. If you are still having problems, try using a different browser to access your Zoom account.
  5. Contact Zoom support. If you have tried all of the above steps and your account is still showing as Basic, you can contact Zoom support for assistance.

Here are some additional tips:


  • Make sure that you have received the payment confirmation email from Zoom. If you have not received the email, it is possible that your payment has not been processed yet.
  • Check your spam folder. It is possible that the payment confirmation email was accidentally sent to your spam folder.
  • If you are using a company email address, check with your IT department to make sure that Zoom emails are not being blocked.
  • Once you have contacted Zoom support, they will be able to investigate the issue and help you to resolve it as quickly as possible.

I hope this helps!