cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaborating in Teams Chat similar to Microsoft Teams

Bigwoo
Listener

I am setting up some channels in teams chat for a couple of internal groups in my organization.  They have several shared documents that they work off.  In MS Teams when they start editing a document it is saved int he cloud and everyone collaborates at the same time.  does Zoom have this capability?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

You can share the LINKS to the shared documents (as opposed to attaching the files), and everyone will work as they normally do!

Start exploring Zoom's Team Chat features... it's VERY powerful, and we use it here at my university in all aspects of communication! 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

Bigwoo
Listener

Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anissat

You can share the LINKS to the shared documents (as opposed to attaching the files), and everyone will work as they normally do!

Start exploring Zoom's Team Chat features... it's VERY powerful, and we use it here at my university in all aspects of communication! 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Bigwoo
Listener

Thanks for your help