cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat HIstory

JamesFromVA
Listener

I am hosting a meeting. I get setup and ready to go and while I am waiting for my attendees, I enter a bunch of messages into the Chat. FIrst Good Morning! Then a bunch of instructions for accessing virtual machines etc. About 5 messages in all - all good stuff to help make the session a success. People start entering and asking me questions which I already wrote answer too. I am like don't you see my messages in the chat? NOPE! None of it? Why? This is so stupid. I can't believe my client switch from Adobe Connect to zoom. Oh right to save money. Well, you get what you paid for. Hopefully, Zoom will fix this mess called Chat.

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JamesFromVA, and welcome to the Zoom Community! Attendees are unable to see chat messages prior to them entering a Zoom meeting. If you have a suggestion or feedback you would like to submit to our product teams at Zoom, I encourage you to submit your ideas here: https://zoom.us/feed 

Hope this helps! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I realize they can's se chats when they aren't in the meeting. Upon entering the meeting, they can't see chats from the host to everyone that were entered before they joined the meeting. I did follow your link and make a suggestion for Zoom to improve their chat since the competition does do this.