cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels disappear

Julie-May
Listener

Hi there
I've got a problem. My recent channels have disappeared from the list of channels. How can I find/restore them?

10 REPLIES 10

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Julie-May, welcome to the community! 

Can you confirm that you are logged in to the correct account? if so, you can search for any channel using the search box (Command+F for Mac or Ctrl+f for Windows). Once you open the channel it will appear in your list of channels. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi @CarlaA

Thank you very much for your reply. 🌻

I tried Command+F, there was no response. Then I tried Ctrl+F and it opened a search window with contacts and channels, but there were still no channels which I lost.

Interestingly, if another chat member sends a message I can see it and that's how found both of them and gave a star to put them at the top of my contact list. Yet, one of them disappeared again the day after(( and it keeps doing that...

Hmm that is strange! Would you like for me to open a support ticket with our support team on your behalf?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I'm having the same problem.  On 2 different laptops the channels have disappeared (both are updated to current versions) but on my cell phone app, I can find the channel.

As we primarily communicate through Zoom, this really has an impact on my work.  What support can you offer?

I also have multiple users experiencing groups and channels disappearing when they click them. Via the app. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

HI @Bradlee @Christina_78 , thank you for bringing this to our attention. Zoom experienced some issues yesterday but the status is now resolved and you should see the channels now. For future reference, here is our Zoom status page: https://status.zoom.us/ 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I'm (still) having the same issues as others described above. Using Ctrl-F on PC brings the window up showing the Channels, but this doesn't allow me to edit the groups as I need to do on a semi-regular basis. The Channels don't appear as a tab in Contacts (as they were displayed previously).
The Channels still appear on my phone with full functionality. Just not on my PC.
Please advise how I can rectify this. Thanks, AB

I can access the Channels in Team Chat. And then I can bring them to the top of the list by starring them. But this is time consuming compared to previous.
I can access the Channel list by clicking on the Members List, which brings up 'About Channel' from where I can amend the Channel group list. But again, this is time consuming compared to previous.

How can we revert to the old set-up?

Same issue here. I wonder if this is due to an update. Very annoying...

Hey there! I'm actually facing the same problem, and yeah, I totally agree – it's seriously a huge time drain and super annoying.