cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't SSO sign in on Debian 11 based distro.

PanioloMan
Listener

I have tried to the extent of my knowledge to solve this issue, yes I have reinstalled.

I have the zoom client installed on my laptop which is running MX 21, I can not sign in with SSO. I can go to [university].zoom.us and log in from my browser but when I do it from the zoom client it times out. I can join some classes from the browser and they launch alright, but I can't open the client to change settings. Other classes when I attempt to join I get an error screen which I have attached. This application is unusable and I'm missing classes because I can not join them.

2 REPLIES 2

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@PanioloMan the error that you shared is coming from the SSO Identity Provider.  Essentially it is saying that the authorization token being passed has expired and is not valid.  I am not sure why you would be getting it, but would you be able to reboot and try again from the client to see if we can clear the token and try to initiate a new session?

nbriz
Listener

i'm on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS (on a Lenovo Thinkpad) and the latest version of zoom no longer lets me log in via my school's SSO, i type in my school's "company domain" in the field provided in the SSO sign in, but clicking the "continue" button does nothing.

clicking "continue" this works fine in the browser, but not in the Linux app, which prevents me from logging into my account.