cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I invite someone that is using a SIP?

MSteinhofer
Listener

I have a client who is asking me for a SIP address for them to join a meeting. My account does not have any SIP/H.323 room system, it's just a normal pro account.

All the info I've found says they need to enter the IP address followed by the meeting ID. But what IP address? do they need? Their IP address that the device is connected to? Do they need my public IP address? It's not at all clear what they need to join a meeting.

Are they even able to join a regular meeting from this SIP thing? 

Likely my client has a shinny new thing that they have no idea how to use properly. And I really don't know anything about SIP connectors.

2 REPLIES 2

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MSteinhofer,

Assuming that they configured their CRC/VRC as noted in the deployment guide, all of the necessary information will be in here. Please note that they need to be on a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account as a prerequisite. Here's the resource that you can share as well:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363273-Using-the-Conference-Room-Connector

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

mb346576879809
Listener

8011 molfvthn