cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom on windows needs darkmode

Bobjoerules
Listener

Mac zoom has darkmode but for windows darkmode has not been added does anyone know the status and why it has not been added?

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi 

here is what i found : The Zoom Application on Windows, iOS, and Android support the high contrast settings defined in the system preferences. The Zoom Application for macOS supports Dark Mode. 

hope it helps

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

will windows ever have darkmode?

Nafi

Hi 

Can you configure high contrast in the system preference? 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Bobjoerules , you can enter requests for new features or enhancements at zoom.us/feed.  That page will get your feedback to the right place.  I'm going to mark this thread as read-only for now, but please do make sure to give us your feedback on zoom.us/feed

Sincerely, another windows user

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom