Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooms/Teams Direct Join Immediately Disconnects

JaredU
Listener

Hi, 

I'm running Zoom Rooms and we managed to get direct join functionality working today. Once we invite the account to the meeting, we get the join button. Once I click join, MS teams launches on device, and it pops up and says "connecting," i can see my camera preview etc, but then it makes a disconnect sound and just exits back to the zoom rooms home screen. 

Zoom Rooms version 5.8.0 on a DTEN D7 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @JaredU, I see a ticket that is open with our Zoom support team. 

Here is documentation on Zoom network firewall or proxy server settings and Firewall Configuration for Zoom Rooms

Hope this helps! 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

HI @RN 

We have same issue with our Zoom Room devices when trying to join MS Teams inside our company network.

But when I connect ZR to an external network (direct internet access), the join succeeds.

bilg
Listener

I've been experiencing this exact issue when trying to join a teams meeting using our zoom rooms. Was anyone ever able to find a solution?