cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooms Dual Display Question

dsmith
Listener

Hello,

We have two TVs in each of our Zoom Rooms. Today, the Zoom Rooms PC running Windows 10 is only connected to one of them. Is it possible to connect it to both displays (assuming the PC itself supports it) so that the Zoom meeting participants can be displayed on one display while the other is used for sharing content from a laptop (either the host or any participant, remote or in the room)? If so, how do we set that up? The Zoom Rooms controllers are a combination of Android tablets and Poly Trio 8800s, by the way.

The closest thing I've found is this article but I'm not sure this is exactly what we are looking for: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360017767812-Sharing-multiple-screens-in-a-Zoom-Room

Please let me know if there is a way to accomplish this. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Not-the-Llama
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hey there @dsmith!  Great question.  If the two displays are already in the space, it truly is as simply as connecting the ZR PC to the secondary display.  Once that is done, you can go to the Zoom Room's Settings in the Zoom portal .  Under the Display tab, you can select what content goes to which screen.  Here is a link to the article specific to that. (Zoom Room Display Layout).

Just to address the statement on the ZR Controller: Those will have no impact on the functionality for the displays.  I hope this helps!

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.

~Dalai Lama