cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room administration at the room level to be added within the ZR admin dashboard

John_I
Listener

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you (Zoom Room administrators) are in need of Zoom Room administration privilege at the room level  within the ZR admin dashboard; this is in addition to the location, building and floor. We have mixed buildings with multiple collaboration spaces "owners/admins" on the same building floor and it looks that the Zoom Room_room level admin privilege is not available. I was wondering if any of you have similar need? Thank you in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @John_I ,

Great topic!  Looking forward to seeing if there are other customers out there that will chime in as well.

Also, in case you didn't know, you can always submit your feature requests using this link here:

https://zoom.us/feed

Thanks!

Hi Dan,

We already submitted the feature request with Zoom, per monthly conversations with our assigned Zoom CSM and Zoom sale POC. No update/s yet. It's been already 4 months. Any advice?

Hi Dan,

We already submitted the feature request with Zoom, per monthly conversations with our assigned Zoom CSM and Zoom sale POC. No update/s yet. It's been already 7 months. Any advice?

John_I
Listener

Hi Dan,

Can the zoom team help us with our feature request? It's important for us to have the room admin level available.

Thank you in advance

BethFell
Attendee

@John_I  we have a single Zoom Room currently and I would love to be able to assign a non-account admin user to administer this single room.  It looks like this is possible under Room Settings > Zoom Rooms Admin

but the tag next to this setting is "Using account setting". There doesn't appear to be a way to disable the account setting and add an individual admin to an individual room.

-christian
Listener

Yes, we would like to have that opportunity as well. I'll talk to our AM right away... 🙂

-christian
Listener

It there any news on this topic?