cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room Calendars, Non-Zoom meetings - Office 365 Calendar Integration

mulhern
Listener

We're an Office 365 shop and have a couple of conference rooms that we've set up as Zoom rooms using Neat bars and the Neat external displays.  It's pretty slick!  If someone schedules a meeting through Outlook as a Zoom meeting (using the Outlook plugin), and invites our conference room, everything works fine.  The meeting shows up on the scheduling display and everything is wonderful.

If, however, someone someone schedules a non-Zoom meeting (where we want everyone on site) or books the room for some other reason, the meeting doesn't show up on the external display.  This makes the external display somewhat useless.  It seems like the calendar integration only goes from Zoom to the Office 365 conference room as opposed to going both directions.

My questions are:

1. Is that how it's intended to work, or do I have something misconfigured?
  2. Assuming it's working as intended (I hope it's not), is there any way to force the invitation of a conference room through Office 365 to put something on the Zoom calendar?

I can't imagine anyone uses their conference rooms as 100% Zoom all the time and am really hoping something is just misconfigured here.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mulhern
Listener

Disregard - There must have been some other factor that created the situation we were observing because it's working perfectly now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mulhern
Listener

Disregard - There must have been some other factor that created the situation we were observing because it's working perfectly now.

What was the misconfiguration or resolution? We've experienced something similar with our external display for non-zoom meetings. Thanks!