cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Digital Signage assign "room/sign" to specific zoom user.

AlTapia
Listener

Greeting All I need some assistance from the brain trust.

I was wondering if there is a way or setting that I need to change to assign a specific zoom room /Digital signage to a user so that they can update their own content for the signage in their area of campus.  Such as "Campus housing" given access to only content and signage in dorms.  Dining Halls are able to update their menus as needed without having to go through the campus zoom administrator.

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @AlTapia ,

You can not do this at the individual room level.  However, if you have configured a Zoom Rooms Management Hierarchy you can set room and digital signage admins at any level of the hierarchy giving the users admin rights to all rooms at that level or below.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000342983-Using-Zoom-Rooms-location-hierarchy

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,  AlTapia

What you want to do is to manage each signage content individually as shown in the figure below, right?

Ohkawa_0-1646552739613.png

Rooms cannot have individual administrators, but Floors and higher directories can have individual administrators.

To edit content only, add a user to the Digital Signage Content Admin, who will then be able to edit the content.
If you want to delegate the creation and deletion of Rooms, as well as changing their settings, add users to the Zoom Rooms Admin.

Ohkawa_1-1646552955994.png

Ohkawa_2-1646553053443.png