cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual backgrounds using Windows PC - uploaded pics not visible in meetings, but do show on my a/c

JeremyW1
Listener

When I log in to Zoom.us I have the new virtual background pics I have uploaded.

BUT when I set up a meeting, a different set of virtual backgrounds (ie old ones) are all that I can choose.

How do I get this to update or match please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JeremyW1 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! It almost sounds like you are either not signed into your Zoom client or maybe signed in with a different Zoom account. Is it possible to open just your Zoom client, click on your picture in the upper right and check the email address you are signed in with? Maybe even sign out and back in with the exact same account you signed into zoom.us with? 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin

Hi @JeremyW1 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! It almost sounds like you are either not signed into your Zoom client or maybe signed in with a different Zoom account. Is it possible to open just your Zoom client, click on your picture in the upper right and check the email address you are signed in with? Maybe even sign out and back in with the exact same account you signed into zoom.us with? 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!