cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background to all participants

bek
Listener

When we host meetings on Zoom for our organization we ask all team members to change their Zoom backgrounds to the same custom image (that we send them in advance).

I was thinking to automate this process where the meeting host will have the ability to change everybody's Zoom backgrounds at the same time.

What's the most optimal solution for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StefanScherbik
Participant

If you're logged into https://zoom.us as an admin, then under Account Management>Account Settings, you can scroll down to the Virtual Backgrounds section.  From there, you can turn on/off the ability to add videos as backgrounds, turn on/off the ability for users to upload custom backgrounds, require all users to use a virtual background, and add your own virtual backgrounds.

When you add a virtual background image or video under here, then it will be available to all users in your account.  I don't believe there's a way to force them to use a particular background, but doing this will make it easier since you don't have to rely on the users to add the background themselves.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

You may be able to do this with Immersive View.

That's insightful, but as far as I understand it right, immersive view puts everyone into one scene.  Thanks for sharing!

StefanScherbik
Participant

If you're logged into https://zoom.us as an admin, then under Account Management>Account Settings, you can scroll down to the Virtual Backgrounds section.  From there, you can turn on/off the ability to add videos as backgrounds, turn on/off the ability for users to upload custom backgrounds, require all users to use a virtual background, and add your own virtual backgrounds.

When you add a virtual background image or video under here, then it will be available to all users in your account.  I don't believe there's a way to force them to use a particular background, but doing this will make it easier since you don't have to rely on the users to add the background themselves.

That worked! Thanks a lot @StefanScherbik 😊