cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming meetings are not showing on desktop app

Mirella
Listener

My upcoming meetings appear on the webiste, but they don't show up neither on my desktop app nor my tablet app. I can only see "recurring meetings". All these meetings were created on the Zoom website, so this is not a problem related to syncing calendars. And I created them, I'm the host, so they were supposed to appear there, right? Or am I missing something? How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

DianeR
Listener

I experienced this today as well. I don’t have a solution but I want to add more info. We use DTEN devices (think of it as a giant iPad mounted to the wall that stays logged into Zoom). The DTEN was only showing the recurring meetings. The meeting that I needed was not on the menu. I logged onto the account using my laptop & Chrome and could see it. I went to the DTEN and hit Join and typed in the meeting ID and it started the meeting as the host rather than join as a participant. So the meeting is there, it’s just not showing on the display and that’s a real problem. 

maminette
Listener

Same. It's been happening for a while. The Zoom meetings are created in Acuity Scheduling and then appear in my desktop app when I open it. Sometimes the meetings are missing and there doesn't seem to be a pattern related to meeting creation, day, time, etc. The meeting is still scheduled and able to be seen on the website and in my calendar. When I click the link of a meeting not listed in the Zoom app from other locations I'm able to start it.