cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Camera not positioning on home

Damjan
Listener

Hi,

I am using Logitech Meetup. I have set home position on Room Controller (iPad). When I start the meeting, camera does not default to home position, but I have to manually press the camera control to set the camera pan and tilt. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Damjan,

I wonder, does the camera show up under devices in the web portal under the Zoom  Room?

I also noticed that they have added an option under that device. Make sure the check box is selected for use default position.

ChrisO_0-1664891542240.png

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi Damjan,

Did you remember to save the position and then go back into that position setting and set it as default? See the section under "to configure Camera preset" https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204065759-Zoom-Rooms-camera-controls.

Hi Chris. I have set it as default. There is "home" icon in front of Preset name, but still when I start zoom meeting, I have to manually press the preset button.

Hi Damjan,

I wonder, does the camera show up under devices in the web portal under the Zoom  Room?

I also noticed that they have added an option under that device. Make sure the check box is selected for use default position.

ChrisO_0-1664891542240.png

Hi Chris,

doesn't look like. I have only Windows PC and iPad listed (Logitech MeetUp is physically connected to Windows PC)

Please check the settings on your Zoom Room and make sure the camera is selected and set as default within the software.

Thanks a lot Chris. This has solved my problem... who would have figured out. Many thanks again.

You are welcome.