cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming Breakout room

KCody
Listener

Hello, yesterday I renamed 30 breakout rooms for a zoom session. When I  opened the rooms, participants could not see the breakout room names I had given each room, they only say Room 1, Room 2, etc. How do I ensure that participants can see the breakout room names once they have been renamed?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Suethemonga
Listener

From my experience usually, the Room name shows automatically to all the participants. Have you do a proper login and sign in before starting up a meeting. Or Delete and re-download the latest version of the software and do a trial run to check them out.

View solution in original post

Thanks, I will check for updates... it used to appear just did not yesterday after renaming so many rooms.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Suethemonga
Listener

From my experience usually, the Room name shows automatically to all the participants. Have you do a proper login and sign in before starting up a meeting. Or Delete and re-download the latest version of the software and do a trial run to check them out.

Thanks, I will check for updates... it used to appear just did not yesterday after renaming so many rooms.