cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register 2 ZoomRooms in personal mode per user

avshch
Attendee

We have executives who work some days from home and some days from the office. Ideally we would like to provide them with one personal ZoomRoom per location, but it seems there is a limitation with one user per device. the request was to use personal ZoomRoom for a day at the office and the rest of the week from home.

Is there any work around which would allow  to register 2 personal ZoomRooms per user?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @avshch , we support up to three Personal Zoom Rooms to be leveraged at the same time (I have multiple set up in my office now). 

Using Personal Zoom Rooms, you should be good to go for this use case 🎉

Please remember to mark this as the solution if this has answered your question, thanks!

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

@shaneatzoom is that with zoom.us or zoomgov.com?

shaneatzoom

Hi @avshch i'm leveraging a Zoom Commercial account and not a gov account.  Are you experiencing different results on ZFG accounts?

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

Yes. ZoomGov account acts differently.

@shaneatzoom do you have any update on this?

@shaneatzoom Do you know which version support for more than one started with? we tested this a couple months ago, and it only worked as 1 device per user, but sounds like that changed. 

Also, would be great to support more (like 5). you know how executives are... 🙂